Teams 2021

Teams 2021

Teams 2021

A new social network for musicians, an audio management tool for game developers, a band website 2.0 and an event platform that connects the music industry directly with fans - these are the Music WorX teams of 2021:

 

Double Shot Audio

As game audio freelancers, one of the least exciting but most necessary parts of our job is managing the dozens, hundreds, sometimes even thousands of audio assets involved in creating the SFX and music for a game. Most composers and sound designers in our industry get by with some kind of self-made spreadsheets but they are often clumsy and inefficient. We believe they deserve better. That’s why we’re creating a simple asset management system that is easy to use, inspires and supports clear communication between the audio team and game developers, and will save game audio professionals precious time so they can get back to the creative work they love.

Fanklub

Andreas Jantsch, Sebastian Król and Arne Thamer are the three heads who founded Fanklub. Fanklub is the all-in-one solution of a classic band website with the features of social payment services and crowdfunding models. By opening paid fan clubs, artists can generate income through the platform and give their fans exclusive access to music, raffles, polls and live streams. 90% of the fan contributions are distributed to the artists, the platform finances itself with the remaining 10%.

gramotone 

Philip Haberstroh and Tobias Roth are musicians by heart and have known each other since fifth grade. After studying and working in Berlin, London, Karlsruhe and the Silicon Valley, they found their way back to Germany and founded gramotone. gramotone is an app-based social network for musicians and singers, in which every user can record, edit and publish their own musical ideas and collaborate time-shifted with other users worldwide in split-screen videos (Rejam feature). All published compositions can be viewed, commented on and rated, so that pure music listeners also enjoy added value.

Lineup

The platform Lineup connects the music industry directly with fans: founders Magnus Palmquist Lunay and Johan Mickelin develop an event discovery tool and social ticketing service. Lineup reimagines the customer journey and helps fans organise and get hyped on live events. With the help of machine learning, each event is transformed into an interactive platform where fans can experience music together, plan events and purchase tickets.

Claudia Wondratschke

contact

Claudia Wondratschke

Event management

T+49 40 879 7986 25
Jenny Kornmacher

contact

Jenny Kornmacher

Project Manager Cross Innovation Hub

Wir verwenden Cookies und erheben mit Hilfe des datenschutzfreudlichen Webanalyticsdiensts Matomo Daten über die Nutzung unserer Webseite. Diese Nutzerdaten sind anonymisiert und verbleiben bei uns, d.h. sie werden nicht mit Dritten geteilt. Sie können unter "Einstellungen" der Erhebung von Nutzerdaten widersprechen. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Wir verwenden Cookies und erheben mit Hilfe des datenschutzfreudlichen Webanalyticsdiensts Matomo Daten über die Nutzung unserer Webseite. Diese Nutzerdaten sind anonymisiert und verbleiben bei uns, d.h. sie werden nicht mit Dritten geteilt. Sie können unter "Einstellungen" der Erhebung von Nutzerdaten widersprechen. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Your cookie preferences have been saved.